- Technical dive watch featuring hex-screw accents at bezel and mixed-media dial with four chronograph subdials
- 46.5 mm stainless steel case with mineral dial window
- Japanese quartz movement with analog display
- Stainless steel band with fold-over clasp with single push-button safety closure
- Water resistant to 300 m (984 ft): In general, suitable for mixed-gas diving.262kHz vibrational frequency
This intricate and rugged Bulova watch features a stainless steel case with a sapphire crystal and a tachymeter bezel. Chronograph and calendar subdials join a date window to add plenty of timekeeping functionality to this timepiece.